With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in South Florida : A Short Guide
- How to sell your House Quickly in South Florida without any Hassle
- Make sure you do these things before selling your house in South Florida Florida
- Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in South Florida ? – The Do’s and Don’ts…
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In South Florida Florida