With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in South Florida : A Short Guide
- How to sell your House Quickly in South Florida without any Hassle
- Make sure you do these things before selling your house in South Florida Florida
- Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in South Florida ? – The Do’s and Don’ts…
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In South Florida Florida